Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Hello Blog World! I have a couple CT Layouts to share with you today.... I made these with the "Frame A Moment Set 4" By Designs by Laura Burger, in the first one of WW West Virgina I also used the kit "Summer Meadow" also by Laura Burger, and in the second one of ELLIE the sweet black lab, I used the kit "Believe It Drem It" also by Laura Burger.... If you Love Mask Frame Sets your going to love this set, I think Frame and masks make your pictures look amazing in the layouts, so stop ove at Pickleberrypop and check out Laura Burgers shop, you will LOVE IT!!! The Link is below the preview... and THANKS for stopping by and checking out my BLOG! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



And here is the preview of this AWESOME Frame Set!


And you can get it HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment