Sunday, December 24, 2017

Hello Family and Friends.... Wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! I was so excited when I looked out the window today, I didn't think we were going to get snow for Christmas, but we got some today and plenty of it! I only wish Santa had cleaned off my car before I headed off to work, But he hadn't I guess I might have made the NAUGHTY LIST this year.... LOL Hope you all have a great time with family and a safe Holidy! And don't eat to much!!! We always do.... LOL 

I have a couple of CT Layouts to share with you today... I made these with the kit "Gifts Of Love" by Scrapbookcrazy Creations... she will have these on sale till January 8th, so be sure to get over to GDS to check them out, the link is at the bottom of this post after the previews of the kit.... As always thanks so much for stopping by!



And here are the previews of the kits...









And here is the link to the shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment